Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Time is Finally Here!

Lots going on in our world since my last post:

- I had appendicitis and had to get my appendix removed and was in the hospital overnight and out of work for 5 weeks in May.
- Jack's 5th Birthday: had a roller skating party with friends and hotel/ waterpark night
- Our house is STILL for sale - we have had tons of showings and lowered price a few days back but nothing since our first offer/inspection fell through in April.
- Went to Pequot Lakes to visit Papa and Grammy Ford for the weekend.
- Henry's 3rd Birthday, June 8th - went roller skating in the morning and the Nicollet Commons Splash Pad in the afternoon.
- Jack finished preschool at Echo Park Penguin Preschool last week.
- I got accepted into St. Kate's Nursing program starting in September!
- I am taking two classes this summer before I start the Nursing program so it's a little less busy.
- Ben and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary, June 16th. We went out to dinner at one of our favorite places; Psycho Suzies in northeast Minneapolis.
- Went to Stillwater for Father's Day
- Lucy started walking a couple of days before her birthday and now she is running!
- Getting excited for July because my Dad, Barbie, Mikayla and Blake will be here at the cabin in Siren for a month!





No comments:

Post a Comment