Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jacks getting a baby tooth!


Since Jack was three months old, if he was crabby in any way, I would just say, "He's probably just teething". Over time, Ben and I just started laughing aboout the situation because I would always blame it on teething. Pretty much everyday for the last 6 months, I would always check his mouth, "Nope, nothing". So you can imagine my amazement when yesterday, Jack was a little crabby and I checked his mouth to see if anything was coming through and sure enough a little tooth! I was so excited for him! I wonder how much it really hurts them? I hope not too much for Jackie's sake, because this is just the start to alot of pain! :(

You can't see the tooth yet in this picture, but I thought I would post one of Jack's cute mug anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment