Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Texas!

The weekend before Christmas we flew to Houston, TX to visit my Dad, Step-Mom Barb, lil bro Blake, and sis Kayla. My dad flew us down there for Christmas so we could celebrate with them as they would not be coming to MN this year. It was Jack's first trip on an airplane, so we weren't exactly sure how the trip down would go, but it went just fine as the ride was only about 2 1/2 hours long. The whole 4 days we were there was jam packed. We took lots of rides on the motorcycles as the weather was in the 70's, ate lots of yummy food (mexican! and my favorite, King Crab Leg night :)), relaxed in the hot tub and enjoyed a fun-filled weekend spent with family!

The fam

Jack and his Harley trike from Grandpa and Grandma

Dad and Blake reading Jack a new story

Ben and I on the motorcycle, getting ready to go to Galveston

Dad and I in Galveston on Sea Wall Avenue

Jack and Grandpa in the hot tub

No comments:

Post a Comment