Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Big 27!

Last weekend we celebrated my 27th birthday. On Friday, we went out with some of my friends to Kona Grill in Eden Prairie and then went bowling! It was so great to see so many of my good friends that night and bowling was lots of fun, even if I am 6 months pregnant!


Ben and I


Blowin out the candles!


Kate and Gena helping me eat my monster dessert!


The Bowlin' Crew.


Strike!..Dang It..I mean Spare!

On my actual birthday we went to 112 Eatery with my mom and brother. It was pretty good restaurant, however, I had to ask what each thing on the menu was as it was a very "fancy foodie" place. We all ended up getting these awesome 112 cheeseburgers and their french fries were amazing.

The Fam at 112 Eatery.

On Sunday, Ben's family had a "taco bar" party for me and that was very yummy. Thanks so much everyone for helping me celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment