Saturday, December 24, 2011

We are having a......GIRL!!!!!

After 2 boys and alot of "tough boy stuff" around the house we are finally having a little GIRL. :) We went to our 19-20 week ultrasound yesterday afternoon and they confirmed what I had been hoping for, a healthy baby girl! It's also a little strange for us because having a girl will be a whole new responsilibity. Caring for the baby is much the same but as she gets older and eventually into her "teenage years", I can imagine a whole new batch of issues that will be interesting to deal with. I will obviously be prepped for because I am a woman but will probably be new territory for Ben! Right after the untrasound he said, "Oh my gosh, I'm nervous, we are having a Girl!" "We are going to have to pay for her wedding!".

We are going to update the nursery in girls attire. I am really excited to start looking for some good ideas. I'm starting with the color purple as a start.

Ben and I were at Target today and seriously buying clothes for her won't be an issue! There are sooo many cute things for Girls!! I'm a sucker for pink tutus and tights. This poor little things isn't even born yet but her mother is already playing "dolls" with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment