Thursday, April 26, 2012

37 weeks -

Today I am 37 weeks! This week has been a crazy one concerning the pregnancy. Last Thursday I was having clear labor signs with 3 hours of contractions and was told to "go get evaluated" by a doctor to see if it was "true labor" or not. Unfortunately Fairview Ridges (our primary hospital) was closed so we had to go to St. Francis in Shakopee. A very nice place, but this definetly threw us for a loop! The contractions I was having were 3-5 minutes apart and very intense. I had my 36 week checkup that afternoon and thinking that the exam "stirred" things up in there! While at the hospital I was hooked up to a few machines to monitor me, the baby and the contractions. We were there for about 2 1/2 hours when the contractions just stopped! To my dissapointment, labor wasn't starting. Today, I had another checkup and I am dialated to a 3 and 50% effaced! Things are getting closer! Yay! Could be anyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment